Monday, August 4, 2025

Label Instructions. Deadline, September 1st

 Hello everyone

I will be doing the labels again this year and I  just wanted to send out a reminder as to the format for submitting to me. 

Please bold your name. 
Bold the title of your piece and Italicize it. 
The measurement should be: the number space and capital W, space, Lowercase x, Space and measurement H for height
The last line is $ and price or NFS
Write your description and please do not tab. 

Don’t worry about the font because I will fix that.  


Sandra Sigal

Peaceful Seashore

19 W x 48 H

$225

 

Write your description or leave blank if you do not have a description.



If it is a challenge piece, please indicate that. 


Deadline is September 1st. Please let me know if you will need additional time just so I am aware. 

Once I have completed the file, I will send it to all of you so you can review your information.  



Cheers

Christina 






-- 
When you talk, you are only repeating what you know; but when you listen, you are learning something new. -  Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment